JAMB Olevel Result Upload 2022 – All JAMB UTME candidates are mandated to upload their O’level result on their JAMB portal. If you took part in the 2022/2023 JAMB examination and did not upload your result during the online registration, you are advised to do so now before Post UTME form comes out.
This is to inform all JAMB candidates that JAMB portal for uploading of O’level Result (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc) is now open. All JAMB UTME candidates are advised to upload their result on their JAMB profile /dashboard.
JAMB Olevel Result Upload 2022 Update
Many students do ask question as regards to the JAMB O’level result uploading, question like;
- 2022/2023 awaiting result update and uploading
- 2022/2023 Awaiting Olevel result upload
- Closing date for Jamb uploading of result
- Deadline for uploading of WAEC/NECO result on JAMB portal
- Guide on how to upload o’level result online
- How to edit jamb profile and upload awaiting result
- How to upload awaiting result online
- How to upload my awaiting result
- How to upload o’level result after jamb registration 2022/2023
- How to upload o’level result on jamb website
- Jamb uploading of result closing date 2022
- Step by step on how to upload jamb result
- Upload WAEC/NECO result to jamb portal 2022/2023
- When is the deadline for Jamb uploading of result
This post will clearly explain questions asked by some JAMB UTME candidate.
The uploading of the Olevel result is applicable to all candidates who were able and unable to upload their result during the JAMB online registration or are making use of AWAITING Olevel result.
If you successfully uploaded your O’Level result during your JAMB online registration, we advise you do re-upload or you re-upload of your result to be on a safer side
JAMB has said for admission to be offered to candidates, each candidate must first upload his/her Olevel result on JAMB server or Profile, else admission will not be given to such candidate despite your JAMB UTME or Post UTME score.
Read Also: JAMB Change of Course and Institution
The Uploading and Re-Uploading process is also the same for candidates using two sittings O’Level result, but you need to indicate that you are using two (2) sittings.
How to Upload your O’Level Result on JAMB Profile
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NEBTEB etc) as well as the email address you used during the online registration
- Also, your JAMB profile Code.
- Once you get to the CBT centre or JAMB office, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB Portal.
Note: This will attract a fee. The process is also the same for those using two sittings. You just need to specify the number of sittings and the result for each sitting.Olevel