JAMB Subject Combination For Actuarial Science – In this article, we will show you the CORRECT JAMB Subject Combination For Actuarial Science, the acceptable Post UTME Subject combination for Actuarial Science course and also the EXACT olevel subject combination for your choices course in any tertiary institution.
In this post, you will also get the requirements and subject combination for Actuarial Science for Direct Entry Candidates.
Read Also: JAMB Olevel Result Upload Ongoing
Subject combination for Actuarial Science – If you are interested in JAMB Subject Combination For Actuarial Science then this post is for you.
This page provides the following:
- Actuarial Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Actuarial Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Actuarial Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Actuarial Science.
Why Study Actuarial Science?
Actuarial science is a discipline that assesses financial risks in the insurance and finance fields, using mathematical and statistical methods. Actuarial science applies the mathematics of probability and statistics to define, analyze, and solve the financial implications of uncertain future events
Many students who pursue a degree in Actuarial Sciences become professional actuaries. Working with private or public-sector employers, actuaries assess financial risks as diverse as natural disaster, insurance premiums and the impact of climate change.
JAMB Subject combination for Actuarial Science:
Mathematics, Economics and any other Social Science subject.
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Actuarial Science
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of your University of choice, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
- List of Federal and State University that Accepts Second Choice Candidates in Jamb/Post UTME
- Universities that Accept 180 JAMB Cut Off Mark / JAMB Score in Nigeria
- List of All Federal Universities in Nigeria – Full List
- List of All State Universities in Nigeria – Full List
- List of All Private Universities in Nigeria
Be the first to comment