JAMB Subject Combination For Aerospace Engineering – In this article, we will show you the CORRECT JAMB Subject Combination For Aerospace Engineering, the acceptable Post UTME Subject combination for Aerospace Engineering course and also the EXACT olevel subject combination for your choices course in any tertiary institution.
In this post, you will also get the requirements and subject combination for Aerospace Engineering for Direct Entry Candidates.
Subject combination for Aerospace Engineering – If you are interested in JAMB Subject Combination For Aerospace Engineering then this post is for you.
Read Also: JAMB Olevel Result Upload Ongoing
This page provides the following:
- Aerospace Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Aerospace Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Aerospace Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Aerospace Engineering.
List of Universities Offering Aerospace Engineering
- Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna – AFIT-DEG
Olevel Requirement for Aerospace Engineering:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other Science subject.
JAMB Subject combination for Aerospace Engineering:
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Aerospace Engineering
- Direct Entry Requirement for Aerospace Engineering: A Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of your University of choice, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
- List of Federal and State University that Accepts Second Choice Candidates in Jamb/Post UTME
- Universities that Accept 180 JAMB Cut Off Mark / JAMB Score in Nigeria
- List of All Federal Universities in Nigeria – Full List
- List of All State Universities in Nigeria – Full List
- List of All Private Universities in Nigeria