JAMB Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering – In this article, we will show you the CORRECT JAMB Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering 2022/2023, the acceptable Post UTME Subject combination for Agricultural Engineering course and also the EXACT olevel subject combination for your choices course in any tertiary institution.
In this post, you will also get the requirements and subject combination for Agricultural Engineering for Direct Entry Candidates.
Subject combination for Agricultural Engineering – If you are interested in JAMB Subject Combination For Agricultural Engineering 2023/2024 then this post is for you.
JAMB Subject combination for Agricultural Engineering – UTME:
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
Olevel Requirement for Agricultural Engineering:
Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any from Introduction to Agricultural Science, Materials and Workshop Process and Machining, Tractor Layout Power Unit Under Carriage and Auto Electricity; Transmission System; Implement and Machine; Principles of Crop Husbandry and Land Use, Materials and Workshop Processes; Construction and Maintenance of Agricultural Machines; general Metal Work; General Wood Work and Building/Engineering Drawing.
Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering In Nigeria
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC or NECO) including English and Agricultural Economics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Agricultural Economics in Nigeria. However, some schools required one sitting.
- You must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet your school cut-off mark for Agricultural Economics.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
Direct Entry Requirements To Study Agricultural Engineering In Nigeria
- Direct Entry Requirement for Agricultural Engineering: A Level passes or equivalent in Physics and Mathematics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of your University of choice, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
- List of Federal and State University that Accepts Second Choice Candidates in Jamb/Post UTME
- Universities that Accept 180 JAMB Cut Off Mark / JAMB Score in Nigeria
- List of All Federal Universities in Nigeria – Full List
- List of All State Universities in Nigeria – Full List
- List of All Private Universities in Nigeria
Be the first to comment