JAMB Subject Combination For Wood Production Engineering – In this article, we will show you the CORRECT JAMB Subject Combination For Wood Production Engineering, the acceptable Post UTME Subject combination for Wood Production Engineering course and also the EXACT olevel subject combination for your choices course in any tertiary institution.
In this post, you will also get the requirements and subject combination for Wood Production Engineering for Direct Entry Candidates.
Subject combination for Wood Production Engineering – If you are interested in JAMB Subject Combination For Wood Production Engineering then this post is for you.
This page provides the following:
- Wood Production Engineering O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Wood Production Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Wood Production Engineering UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Wood Production Engineering.
Why Study Wood Production Engineering
The education and training of individuals to have the technical competency for the design, development, testing, and production of devices and products for the use of mankind; and to training of individuals to have interest in, and capacity for the application of engineering principles to the solution of the problems of our society
Read Also: JAMB Olevel Result Upload Ongoing
Olevel Requirement for Wood Production Engineering:
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language and any other Science subject.
JAMB Subject combination for Wood Production Engineering
Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Wood Production Engineering
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of your University of choice, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
- Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB)
- Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB)
- List of Federal and State University that Accepts Second Choice Candidates in Jamb/Post UTME
- Universities that Accept 180 JAMB Cut Off Mark / JAMB Score in Nigeria
- List of All Federal Universities in Nigeria – Full List
- List of All State Universities in Nigeria – Full List
- List of All Private Universities in Nigeria