Julius Berger Scholarship Application 2022/2023. Applications for the Julius Berger Scholarship are now open. Interested persons should kindly check the article below for requirements and how to apply successfully.
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation, and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfillment of its commitment to driving enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria, the company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
Requirements for the Julius Berger Scholarship Application
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying engineering in public universities within Nigeria.
Interested persons must:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned University based in Nigeria
- Be in the Faculty of Engineering
- Currently, be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
N.B: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are not eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
See also – Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
Ensure you read through all the information in the different tabs before you begin your application.
How to Apply Julius Berger Scholarship Application
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level
Interested persons should submit Applications on or before December 5, 2022.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right to select and shortlist candidates.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Organization
- Application for the JBN scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the JBN Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the JBN scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- JBN does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only successful candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test.
- Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.