Kano State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Kano Poly Post UTME Form. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
Kano State Polytechnic is a Nigerian Tertiary Institution located in Kano, North-Western Nigeria. Established in 1975, which is regulated by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) the polytechnic is made up of five schools(faculties) : School of Technology, School of Management Studies, School of Environmental Studies, School of Rural Technology and Entrepreneurship Development, School of General Studies.
It may interest you to know that the institution offers various courses under the following schools:
- School of Technology
- School of Management Studies
- School of Environmental Studies
- School of Rural Technology and Entrepreneurship Development,
- School of General Studies
- School of Informatics
READ ALSO – Kano State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
The management of the Kano State Polytechnic is calling for applications from all interested and qualified candidates who picked the school as first choice institution.
All qualified candidates are advised to prepare adequately for the school’s internal screening exercise as and when due. This also include getting all necessary documents in place and ready.
See below for more details.
- Jamb Registration Number,
- O’level Result,
- Birth Certificate,
- L. G. A, etc.
Kano Poly Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Below are the criteria candidates are expected to meet to qualify for the post utme screening exercise:
- Candidates who participated in the 2023 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program and Degree Program.
- Candidates must chose the Kano State Polytechnic as first choice institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
Kano Poly Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
HOW TO APPLY
To successfully apply for the form via KANOPOLY undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
- Applicants should visit the school’s application portal @ https://kanopoly.esys.ng/fulltime
- Fill the form and enter your accurate date in the spaces provided
- Make necessary payment and upload relevant documents
- Submit your form
The management of the Kano Poly is yet to announce the closing date for registration. However, all interested candidates are advised to procure and complete their registration as and when due.