List of Courses Offered in Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori – The management of Ken Poly Bori has officially published the full list of accredited courses available in the institution. Kindly check below for all you need to know.The management of the Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY) hereby announces the commencement of sale of application forms into the programmes listed below for this academic session.
ALSO READ – Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori Post UTME Form
Ken Poly Bori List of Courses [Updated]
Below are the programmes approved by National Board for Technical Education (NTBE) for the Polytechnic.
1. School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology – ND
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
Science Laboratory Technology HND options
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – JAMB Subject Combination for Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
2. School of Engineering
- Civil Engineering – ND & HND
- Architectural engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering – ND
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Electrical/Electronic Engineering HND Options
- Telecommunication and Electronics
- Power and Machine
- Mechanical Engineering – ND
Mechanical Engineering – HND options
- Power plant
SEE ALSO – JAMB fixes cut off marks for 2022 admissions Screening / Post UTME Exam
3. School of Environmental Technology
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Industrial Safety and Evironmental engineering Technology
4. School of Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Marketing – ND & HND
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
ALSO READ – JAMB Result Upload Closing Date and Guidelines
Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Wood Production Engineering
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Be the first to comment