Kogi State Polytechnic Admission List 2022/2023 is out – This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, for the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Kogi State Poly HND admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Kogi State Poly HND Admission List
- Go to the KSP portal at https://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_con_stat.
- Supply your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the proceed button to access your KSP HND admission status.
- Go to Kogi State poly admission status checking portal at http://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_list.
- Select your Academic Year, i.e. 2022/2023.
- Finally, click on the ‘View List’ button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the KSP HND programmes.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Rivers State University (RSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Accept your Admission on Jamb Caps Portal
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.