Kredi bank Internship 2023/2024 | Requirements & How to Apply. In this article, we will be outlining all the requirements and the application processes for Kredi bank Internship
Kredi bank Internship 2023/2024 | Requirements
Kredi bank is a full service digital bank building a one-stop shop for digital financial services in Africa. This institution is focused on making financial service products easy to use and fully accessible to consumers. We are fully licensed by the central bank of Nigeria. We are building a platform that allows users all key aspects of their financial lives.
Job Title: Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with experienced professionals, and make a meaningful impact on our organization.
- Assist with various tasks and projects across departments, gaining exposure to different areas of our business.
- Conduct research, analyze data, and present findings to contribute to informed decision-making.
- Support team members in day-to-day operations, offering fresh perspectives and innovative ideas.
- Participate in team meetings, workshops, and training sessions to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Currently a serving corp member or just concluded NYSC in Lagos (proximity to Lekki Phase 1)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Eagerness to learn, adapt, and take on new challenges.
- Gain hands-on experience and exposure to the Fintech industry.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Mentorship from experienced professionals.
- Potential for future career opportunities within the organization.
- Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting journey with the in KREDIble team!
How to Apply for
Interested and qualified candidates should send to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th August, 2023.