List Of KSU Courses and Programmes Offered – Here is the official list of courses offered at Prince Abubakar Audu University Anyigba (PAAU) formally known as Kogi State University. Check below for details.
Prince Abubakar Audu University,(Formerly Kogi State University) located at Anyigba, is the state-owned university of Kogi, Nigeria. It was established in 1999 by Prince Abubakar Audu, the former governor of the state.
READ ALSO – Kogi State University (KSU) Post UTME Screening Form
The management of Prince Abubakar Audu University(PAAU) has advertised the full list of approved courses for the current academic session. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
SEE ALSO – Kogi State University (KSU) Cut-Off Mark
KSU Courses [Updated]
Below is the complete list of courses offered at Kogi State University (KSU); It may also interest you to know that Prince Abubakar Audu University has seven (7) faculties
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Crop production
- Animal Production
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Soil & Environmental Management
- Food Science & Technology
- Home Science
Arts and Humanities
- History and International studies
- English and Literary Study
- Theater Art
- Common law
- Islamic Law
- Mass Communications
- Political Science
- Geography and Planning
- Mathematics Education
- Chemistry Education
- Physics Education
- Biology Education
- CRS Education
- Islamic Education
- Library and Information Sciences
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Social studies education
- Economics Education
- English Education
- Geography Education
- Mathematical Sciences & Statistics
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Plant and Biotechnology
- Computer Science
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration
- Business Administration
RECOMMENDED – Jamb Activates Caps Portal for Admission and O’Level Upload Checking
KSU Courses and Admission Requirements
Below are the eligibility criteria to secure admission into the Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU) through JAMB (UTME):
- All interested candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates must choose the correct JAMB subject combination for their course.
- Candidates must score up to the minimum required mark in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination to be offered admission into the Prince Abubakar Audu University(PAAU).
- KSU must be the prospect’s first choice of institution.
- Candidates must participate in KSU Post UTME/Screening to be considered for admission as and when due.
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16 and above.
ALSO READ – NNPC Scholarship 2022/2023-Apply for Seplat Energy Undergraduate Scholarship
Prince Abubakar Audu University Direct Entry Requirements
The criteria below are necessary for candidates who wish to secure admission into the famous Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU) through Direct Entry:
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects that are related to their area of study.
- JUPEB/A’ Level passes in Related subjects.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields for your course of choice.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the KSU Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And KSU Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
READ ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score of 120
Be the first to comment