Kwara State College of Education Ilorin (KWCOE) Post UTME Form 2022/2023 – The Kwara State College of Education (KWCOE), Ilorin, hereby invites suitably qualified candidates who desire to be admitted for any of the NCE programmes run by the college to apply for and attend the 2022/2023 post-UTME screening exercise.
Interested candidates are to complete the Pre-Screening form online and upload the required documents from August 11, 2022.
SEE ALSO – JAMB fixes cut off marks for admissions Screening / Post UTME Exam
KWCOE Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 100 marks in the last 2022 UTME examination
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2022 UTME can apply.
- Candidates applying with ONE O’level sitting are required to have a minimum of FOUR (4) credits, including English OR Mathematics. Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with the registration
- Candidates applying with TWO O’level sittings are required to have a minimum of FIVE (5) credits, including English AND Mathematics. Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with the registration
- Click here to see the individual requirements for each course. It is extremely important you check this document before applying
- If you did not choose the college as your first choice institution in the UTME (JAMB), or you’re applying for a different course than the one you selected in your jamb registration, you are required to do a change of institution/course with JAMB
Read Also: Jamb Admission on CAPS
How to Apply for Kwara State College of Education Post UTME Form
- Register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
- Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
- Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances)
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip.
For payment details, visit the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/)
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES/INFORMATION:
- Visit the college website (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng) or,
- Visit the college premises (admissions office, Registry), or
- Call any of the following GSM numbers (8.00am – 5.00pm): 08038345270, 08077773231, 08067060881, 08138862103
Read Also: List of Schools That Have Released Their Post UTME Forms
Be the first to comment