Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2023/2024 | KWARAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form –The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored the minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2023 UTME.
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through the Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Go to Kwara Poly admission screening portal @ https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/preadmission.php.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- All candidates seeking Admission into the Kwara state polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission
- All ND Applicants who picked Kwara state polytechnic as their second and third choice should apply for change of institution and make Kwara state polytechnic their first choice before registering for POST UTME
Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME Closing Date
- Registration closes on August 16, 2023.
Candidates awaiting Ordinary Level Result should not apply.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening exercise for further information, contact: 08030832789, 07035236096