Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) MBBS Programme Pre-Admission Screening For 2022/2023 Academic Session.See the requirements and the date Below.
KWASU MBBS Programme Pre-Admission Screening For 2022/2023
Applications are invited from the following categories of UTME candidates for the Kwara State University (KWASU)
- MBBS Bachelor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Surgery
This invitation is for their pre-admission screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
JAMB Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery in all Schools
List of Federal and State University that Accepts Second Choice Candidates
Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Eligibility and Requirements for KWASU MBBS Programme Pre-Admission Screening
- Candidates whose first choice of institution is Kwara State University, Malete
- Candidates who wish to choose Kwara State University (KWASU) as their first choice. They are, however, required to change their choice to Kwara State University on JAMB Portal before the Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
To be eligible, all candidates must have the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes at ONE sitting in the following subjects: English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and mathematics.
- UTME subjects in English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
How to Apply for KWASU MBBS Programme Pre-Admission Screening
Online registration starts on Tuesday, 29th November 2022, and closes on Wednesday, 7th December 2022.
REGISTRATION/SCREENING FEES: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
2022/2023 SESSION M.B;B.S PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING/REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Visit http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click the Undergraduate link at the top menu bar
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Continue”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card detail.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as the password
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print the completed registration form and payment receipt.
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press the tab button to display a Requery interface below the page, and then Requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
Be the first to comment