KWASU Post UTME/DE Form 2023/2024 | Application is Ongoing. Below are the full requirements and procedures for applying for Kwara State University Post UTME.
KWASU Post UTME/DE Form 2023/2024 Session
To qualify for this prestigious opportunity, all aspirants must possess a minimum of five O’level credits in relevant subjects, acquired in no more than two sittings. Candidates still awaiting their O’level results can apply, with the caveat that their admission will be held in abeyance until their results are released.
Candidates are mandated to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000), an investment towards their future academic journey.
Pre-Admission Screening Registration Procedure
For a smooth and efficient application process, candidates should adhere to the following steps:
- Visit the official university’s portal at http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply.”
- Select the ‘Undergraduate’ link located at the top menu bar.
- Input your JAMB Registration Number and select “Continue.”
- Fill out the basic information page with valid contact information.
- Proceed to the payment review page and select “Make Payment.”
- Input your debit card (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve) details and submit.
- Enter the OTP code sent to your phone to complete the payment.
- After successful payment, log into the portal using your JAMB registration number and Surname.
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
Remember to print the completed registration form and payment receipt for future reference. If any network issues occur during payment, the payment process can be re-queried using the JAMB registration number and phone number.
Deadline: August 20, 2023.
Additional Guidelines and Consequences for Non-Compliance
Admission into KWASU is predicated on meeting the University’s UTME/DE cut-off points and the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota. KWASU takes a stern stance against falsification of citizenship certificates or any other document, leading to disqualification and potential prosecution.
For Further Enquiries
For any additional questions or updates, candidates are advised to visit www.kwasu.edu.ng or reach out to the university’s helpdesk at email@example.com. Telephone contacts are 08136965076, 09067939787, 08155498780, all of which are available for WhatsApp and text messages.