Kwara State College of Education, Oro Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Are you curious to know about KWCOEORO Post UTME Form? Kindly check below for all you need to know about the commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
The Kwara State College of Education, Oro is a state government higher education institution located in Oro, Kwara State, Nigeria. It is affiliated to Ekiti State University for its degree programmes. The current provost is Mukaila Ayanda Aremu.
The Kwara State College of Education, Oro was established in 1976. The college is thereafter fully accredited for academic work.
It may also interest you to know that the institution offers the following courses:
- Primary Education Studies
- Chemistry Education
- Business Education
- Islamic Studies
- Computer Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Yoruba
- Education and French
- Education and Integrated Science
- Social Studies
- Early Childhood Care Education
- Education and Political Science
- Physical And Health Education
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Education and Social Studies
- Agricultural Science Education
- Nursery and Primary Education
- Biology Education
KWCOEORO Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the prestigious Kwara State College of Education, Oro would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of Kwara State College of Education, Oro is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. Kwara State College of Education, Oro is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
KWCOEORO Post UTME Form Registration Requirements
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
KWCOEORO Post UTME Form Registration Procedures
See below for procedures on how to successfully register;
1. Log on to the address: https://www.kwcoeoro.edu.ng/ from any Internet access point (e.g. CYBERCAFES)
2. Click on the link “Student Registration” under “Admission” sub Menu.
3. A form will drop, Enter your Registration Number without any space., Password, name, email address, state of origin, department, school, degree, etc.
4. Upon completion of the form, click on the “Register”. A username (Registration Number) and the password entered will be displayed on the screen.
5. Click on the login button at the end of this page. Another page will be displayed to enter your username and password, and then fill your bio-data, academic records, educational history, etc
6. On completion of 6 above, you will be shown the summary of your bio-data, then click on “CONTINUE”. Thereafter a green link “Click Here and Proceed to Make Payment” will be displayed.
7. Click on the – “Proceed to Make Payment”. This prompts a new page, simply enter your Registration Number and password click Login.
8. Update your Student Data Properly and Proceed to generate your Payment Slip for your School Fees for payment in the designated Bank. Print your Bank Payment Slip, since you will require the information on it to be able to pay your fees at the bank.
9. After Payment, go back to the website and register for courses, edit and update your bio data and generally be able to access the other functionalities of the Portal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb