Complete List of OND and HND Courses Available in Laspotech – The management of LASPOTECH has officially published the full list of accredited courses available in the institution. Kindly check below for all you need to know about LASPOTECH List of Courses.
These are the complete list of courses offered in Lagos state polytechnic Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Courses.
LASPOTECH List of Courses [Updated]
Below are the programmes approved by National Board for Technical Education (NTBE) for the Polytechnic.
National Diploma Courses (OND)
The under-listed are the programmes being offered at the ND level:
A. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- FISHERIES AND ACQUA-CULTURE TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
B. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
C. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- LEISURE & TOURISM TECHNOLOGY
D. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- ART & INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING
E. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHATRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
F. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY.
G. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND LIBERAL STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
SEE ALSO – JAMB O’level Result Upload
Complete List of Courses Offered In LASPOTECH
Here is the complete list of courses offered in the Lagos State Polytechnic (Laspotech) for Higher National Diploma (HND) Courses.
Higher National Diploma (HND) Courses
The following courses are being offered at HND Level.
A. School of Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Computer Science Technology
B. School of Agriculture
- Fisheries Technology.
- Agricultural Management Extension
- Animal Production and Fisheries
- Crop Production and Horticulture
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Cut off Mark for Engineering in all Schools (JAMB and Post UTME)
C. School of Engineering
- Agriculture and Bio-Environment Engineering
- Farm Power and Machinery Engineering Technology
- Soil and Water Engineering Technology
- Post-Harvest Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Power and Plant Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunications
- Electrical Power and Machine
D. School of Environmental Technology
- Art and Industrial Design
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
E. School of Management and Business Studies
- Office Technology and Management
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and management
F. School of Pure and Applied Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Physics With Electronics
- Environmental Biology
ALSO READ – JAMB Result Upload Closing Date and Guidelines
Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Kogi State Polytechnic must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.