LASU Admission List 2023/2024 | Check Your Admission Status. This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Just concluded admission screening that the admission list has been released.
LASU Admission List 2023/2024 | Admission Status
The management of Lagos State University is glad to announce to the general public that the admission list for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is out. Candidates who took part in the screening exercise should check how to access the admission list below.
How much is LASU admission acceptance fee?
What is the dress code for Lasu University?
How to Check LASU Admission Portal
- Head over to the LASU admission portal at services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php.
- Input your JAMB registration number and surname in the required fields. Make sure you use uppercase for the alphabets in your registration number.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button to get to your LASU dashboard.
- There, look for and select the option to check your admission status.
If You’re Yet to Be Admitted
In case your name isn’t on the current list, don’t be disheartened. The admission list is released in batches, so it’s important to regularly visit the university’s website for updates.
After Admission: Next Steps
For those who’ve been selected, a hearty congratulations to you! Now, you must:
- Visit the Lagos State Admission Portal at services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php to accept the admission and take care of the necessary payments, including the Acceptance and Medical Fees. Ignoring these steps could mean you lose your spot.
Also, make sure to:
- Accept or reject your admission on theJAMB CAPS.
- Print out your JAMB admission letter after acceptance.
- If your course offer differs from what you applied for, apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
Remember, all payments should be made online via www.lasu.edu.ng.
Checking Your Status on the JAMB Portal
You can also check your status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by:
- Going to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Logging in with your JAMB profile credentials.
- Scrolling to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Selecting your exam year and entering your registration number.
- Clicking ‘Check Admission Status’ or ‘Access my CAPS’.