Lagos State University Of Education (LASUED) Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session. LASUED admission list is out, See Below for the full list.
LASUED Admission List For 2022/2023 Academic Session
The management of the Lagos State University of Education (LASUED) has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session. Candidates are advised to check the full list below.
How to Check Lagos State University of Education (LASUED) Admission List
- Go to the LASUED admission status checking portal at https://admission.lasued.edu.ng/login.php
- Login with your registered email address/phone number and Surname as the password to access your dashboard
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
JAMB Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery in all Schools
Candidates successfully admitted into the Lagos State University of Education (LASUED) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
LASUED Admission Acceptance Fee
The administration of Lagos State University Of Education (LASUED) has enabled the portal for newly admitted students to pay their acceptance and medical fees.
Admitted and prospective candidates can now login to the portal and make a non-refundable payment for Acceptance fees and medical fees.
The payment of the acceptance fee began on 25 November 2022 and will conclude on 5 December 2022. Prospective candidates must comply as quickly as possible to be eligible for final Admission and avoid losing their admission.
Be the first to comment