LASUSTECH Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session. Lagos State University of Science and Technology has released their cut off mark for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
LASUSTECH Cut Off Mark 2023/2024 Academic Session
In a bid to ensure clarity and ease the admission process, the university’s management has been proactive in communicating key details. The spotlight news for aspiring students is the announcement of LASUSTECH’s cut-off mark, set at a score of 180.
Post UTME Screening Exercise
To be considered for the post UTME screening exercise at LASUSTECH:
- Score Threshold: Candidates should have achieved a minimum score of 180 in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
- University Preference: LASUSTECH should have been the candidate’s First Choice of university in the 2023 UTME.
It’s worth noting that candidates who fall below the designated cut-off mark will not be entitled to participate in the screening process.
Spotlight on LASUSTECH’s Course Offerings
One of the defining aspects of any university is its course offerings. Here’s a glance at the diverse and comprehensive courses available for prospective students at LASUSTECH:
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Agricultural Engineering
- Building Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Actuarial Science
- Biotechnology & Food Technology
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physics with Electronics
- Agricultural Economics & Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
- Animal Production
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
- Crop Protection
- Horticulture & Landscape Management
- Arts & Industrial Design
- Mass Communication Science & Technology
- Estate Management & Evaluation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Economics Science
- Office & Information Technology