LLM International Scholarship at the University of Sheffield | Apply nowBelow are the requirements and how to apply for International LLM Scholarship.
LLM International Scholarship at the University of Sheffield | Apply now
The University of Sheffield is pleased to announce the offer of international LLM Scholarships for international students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The University of Sheffield
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): The University of Sheffield
Scholarship Worth: Not stated
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
University of Melbourne Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
10 Best Law Universities in the World | Location and Requirements
Eligibility and Criteria for LLM International Scholarship
To be considered for the International LLM Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Have an academic offer from the University of Sheffield to study the full time LLM (includes Sheffield LLM, LLM Corporate and Commercial Law and LLM International Law and Global Justice pathways).
- Have an application number.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
Application Procedures for
Interested applicants for the International LLM Scholarship at Sheffield for the 2023/24 academic session are to complete an online International LLM Scholarship application form, including a 2,000 word essay. The essay topic is ‘Law alone cannot address all social problems. Discuss’. Scholarship applications will be considered together with the application for admission.
Applicants are to apply for admission at the University of Sheffield to be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 12 June 2023
How can I get full scholarship for LLM in UK?
Be the first to comment