LNG 2022 Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) – The Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) provides students in Nigerian universities and polytechnics with a great opportunity to acquire industrial skills and experience world-class work culture from some of the most experienced professionals in the country and in the LNG industry globally.
LNG Nigeria (Brief History)
Nigeria LNG Limited was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. The establishment of NLNG is backed by the NLNG Act.
Requirements for LNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme Eligibility
To be eligible for LNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES), applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Students studying for diploma and degree certificates in Nigerian universities (public or private),
- National diploma students from polytechnics who have completed their first year, and
- Post-ND polytechnic graduates seeking openings for their one-year industrial training are eligible to apply.
LNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: Nigeria LNG Limited
- Country to study:
- School to study:
- Course to study: Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
Date of Interview, Process and Venue for LNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme
The students begin with on-boarding and orientation after selection. Thereafter, they are attached to relevant departments for the duration of their programme.
How to Apply
Interested applicants seeking for LNG Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) program should adhere to the following steps:
- Interested and qualified? Go to Nigeria LNG Limited on www.nigerialng.com to apply
- Click ‘Register For SIWES’ to register
- Fill in all the required information. All sections marked with red asterisks are mandatory.
- Select a preferred ‘user name’ and password that should be securely saved somewhere. Make sure your password has at least one upper case character and one number.
- Read and check the ‘Yes, I have read the privacy statement….’ And Click on ‘Register’
- The application wizard page opens up. Fill in all the required information.
- Use the ‘date’ icon to select date of birth. To progress to the next page use the ‘next step’ tab
- Use the ‘double square’ to select the geopolitical zone and LGA. You do not need to type in the state of origin. It is automatically selected when you select the Geopolitical Zone. To select click on the square on the far left of the Geopolitical zone, this highlights the state in yellow and then choose ‘ok’ to select
- To fill in your Education/Training, click on ‘add’
- Fill in your educational institution, select when you started and select ‘end date’ as current date. Choose Country, state and the Location (town) of your school. For ‘Grade’ click the ‘Grade’ link beside it and choose N/A (not applicable). When done, click ‘Ok’.
- Use the ‘next step’ button to move to ‘attachments’. Click on ‘add’ to add all required attachments that you should have scanned: 1. ??SIWES Letter from your school; 2. Passport photograph; 3. School fees receipt; 4. School ID card
- Provide the Title of the document, select the attachment type e.g. Passport photo. Select language as English and click on browse to search for where you stored the document and then click on ‘Transfer’ to attach
- Use the ‘Next step’ button to move
- to ‘Complete application’. Check the box for ‘I want to release my profile……. And click send application now. ?
For more details, click here