Teller at Mainstreet Financial Services Limited. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Teller officer at Mainstreet Financial Limited.
Mainstreet Financial Services Limited Recruitment
Mainstreet Financial Services Limited is a new microfinance institution (MFI) established to serve the lower and middle active population of the economy. It main area of operation is to drive loans and investments from its potential clients through group lending model to market group, cooperative societies, unions etc. There is potential for career grow and development through adequate training for optimum performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Competency / Skill Requirements for Mainstreet Financial Services Limited Recruitment
- OND / NCE in Banking & Finance, Business Administration and other related discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year cognate experience in microfinance industry is required.
- Good display of computer skills (Microsoft Office tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Display a high professional character in the discharge if his/her duties
- Keep safe custody of customers files and information.
- Assist team member to achieve branch goals and objectives
- Ability to analyse problems and proffer solution
- Focuses on branch growth and customer service satisfaction
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task
- Understanding of microfinance institution best practices and regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle cash deposit and withdrawal
- Posting of daily transactions into the system
- Opening and managing customers account in the system
How to Apply Teller at Mainstreet Financial Services Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
31st December, 2022.
- Applicants must be residing around Lekki, Ajah, Lakowe, Epe and its environs.
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted