Moshood Abiola Polytechnic MAPOLY List of Courses and Admission Requirements [Updated] – The management of MAPOLY has officially published the full list of accredited courses available in the institution. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic also known as Mapoly is a state owned polytechnic established in 1979.
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun State has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
READ ALSO – Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Post UTME Form
MAPOLY List of Courses [Updated]
Below are the programmes approved by National Board for Technical Education (NTBE) for the Polytechnic.
SEE ALSO – JAMB O’level Result Upload
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Design
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Food Technology
ALSO READ – Cut off Mark for Engineering in all Schools (JAMB and Post UTME)
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
ALSO READ – JAMB Result Upload Closing Date and Guidelines
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Wood Production Engineering
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Moshood Abiola Polytechnic must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Be the first to comment