Mar and Mor Engineering Services Recruitment. See the requirements and how to apply for Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator at Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited Here.
Mar and Mor Engineering Services Recruitment
MAR&MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum. We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
Official Mar and Mor Engineering Services Recruitment
We are recruiting skilled, reliable and efficient candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator
- A safety coordinator is responsible for monitoring the working conditions at a mid to large sized company to ensure that all activity is compliant with state/federal safety regulations and ISO standards.
- The job description of a safety coordinator involves enforcing company health and safety guidelines, inspecting workspaces to ensure they are up to safety standards, and providing workplace safety training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Trains employees in safety procedures.
- Designs methods for appraising safety conditions in warehouses, project sites, or offices.
- Inspects working conditions to ensure all products and activities are compliant with safety guidelines.
- Stays up to date on new state and federal health and safety regulations.
- Runs emergency drills to gauge employee readiness.
- Consults with company manager regarding the implementation of new safety procedures.
- Addresses any workplace-related health issues and accidents.
- Processes workers compensation documentation.
- Works with legal department to address any health and safety-related lawsuits.
- Writes and revises company safety handbook.
- Oversees use of dangerous chemicals and machinery.
- Writes up reports detailing inspection process.
- Suggests revisions to production methods and employee activity that does not meet health and safety codes.
- Recalls defective and unsafe products and machinery.
- Orders safety gear and supplies for workplace.
Requirements for Mar and Mor Engineering Services Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or science or Occupational Health & Safety
- OHSA certification is required.
- Previous work experience in the building services field is required.
- Management experience is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 17th October, 2022.