Menzon Nigeria Limited Recruitment Application Portal. Project Accountant at Menzon Nigeria Limited. See the requirement Here.
Menzon Nigeria Limited Recruitment Application Portal
The Accounts & Finance Team will be headed by a senior accounting Officer in the Group. The account and finance team will be responsible for handling all accounting and finance related issues in the Group. The team is responsible for handling budgeting, receivables, reconciliations, payment of salaries, tax deductions and other statutory deductions and payment of regulatory agencies fees and levies where applicable.
- Ensure documentation of all financial transactions using electronic accounting system and ensure that all accounting entries have valid supporting documents.
- Generate and/or prepare financial reports, statements etc. as required.
- Compile, analyse and report financial data.
- Review and reconcile bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Issue purchase orders and invoices and process payments promptly.
- Ensure all account-related matters are swiftly attended to.
- Verify accounting documents and records for accuracy and recommend and/or implement correction as necessary.
- Assist with investment/project appraisals and financial forecasting as required.
- Assist with verification of fixed assets and regularly update the fixed asset registers.
- Manage assigned accounts of business unit(s) or projects including to track budget and report variance.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as directed.
- Assist with filling and remittance of statutory deductions.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ensure that all accounting transactions comply with the law as well as company’s policies, standards and guidelines
- Keep abreast of developments relating to accounting and finance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS for Menzon Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in accounting or finance capacities.
- Professional certification in Accounting (ICAN or ACCA) is an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and regulations including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands on experience with accounting software and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times including to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality.
- Commitment to ethical standards and high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Professional level verbal and written communication with good report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for the Post of PROJECT ACCOUNTANT“ as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.