Merit Telecoms Nigeria Recruitment. See below the requirements, Salary and how to Apply for Site Design Engineer at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited.
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Recruitment | Salary & How to Apply
Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Design Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop cost-effective design layouts based on construction specifications and requirements.
- Adhere to established design guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with ISO quality requirements.
- Provide assistance to design and construction teams
- Work with relevant department to obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites.
- Manage construction schedule and activities Issue progress updates as needed.
- Analyze design issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Perform civil design analysis and calculations according to project requirements.
- Determine construction cost and material estimates based on civil designs.
- Perform field surveys and investigations to prepare engineering drawings.
- Review project plan and determine the design feasibilities and constraints.
- Use latest software and technologies to develop effective designs.
- Maintain accurate design files for reference purposes.
- Consider health, safety and environmental requirements when developing civil designs.
- Manage design projects within allotted timelines and budgets.
- Perform design changes and improvements according to changing project demands.
- Stay abreast with latest developments with civil design fields.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply for
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th August, 2023.