Monash University Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship 2023 | Apply Now. Below are the requirements and how you can apply for the 2023/2024 Monash University Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship.
Monash University Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship
These prestigious top up scholarships are available to help support graduate research students studying in relevant Humanities and Social Sciences study areas with living costs. The Raydon Scholarships are awarded in addition to a RTP Stipend or Monash Graduate Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Host Institution(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Up to $21,300
Number of Awards: 6 each year
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Monash Raydon Graduate Research Scholarship
Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research outputs and prior research experience.
These scholarships are generously made possible through the philanthropic support of the Narodowski Investment Trust.
The following 6 scholarships will be awarded each year:
- Alex Raydon PhD Scholarship
- Alex Raydon and Nina Narodowski PhD Scholarship (x 2)
- Max and Riva Radunski PhD Scholarship
- Sam and Nina Narodowski PhD Scholarship
- Sonia Narodowski PhD Scholarship
This scholarship is also available to students undertaking Joint Research Awards when Monash University is the home institution.
To be eligible for Monash University Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be an International student or an Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident or Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Applicants must have submitted a scholarship application in the current year;
- Applicants must be undertaking research in the study areas and faculties listed below;
- Applicants must meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements; and
- Applicants must meet Monash English language proficiency requirements.
- Study areas: Social justice, social inclusion, human rights, sustainability or environment, or social policy for the betterment of society
- Faculties: Art, Design and Architecture; Arts; Education and Law only
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. A single application is used for both admission and scholarship. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
If you are a new applicant, you must have obtained an Expression of Interest (EOI) from the relevant faculty before starting your application.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2023