Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC Scholarship 2023 Foreign/Local Post-Graduate is ongoing. See below the Requirements and how to apply.
NDDC Scholarship 2023 Foreign/Local Post-Graduate Begins
To further boost human resource development in the Niger Delta region, the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, is once again embarking on its Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip our young people with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the Federal Government, as well as enable them to acquire specialization in their fields of study and thus compete globally in various professional disciplines.
SEE ALSO – Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
UBS Global Banking Graduate Talent Programme – Apply Now
University of Alabama Scholarship for International Students
Who are Qualify for NDDC Scholarship 2023 Foreign/Local Post-Graduate Begins
FCE Umunze Decree Courses and Programmes
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants, with relevant Bachelor’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following disciplines:
1. Biomedical Engineering
2. Software/Aeronautic Space/Aeronautic Engineering
3. Marine/Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering
4. Civil/Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering
5. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
6. Robotic Engineering
7. Information Technology
8. Artificial Intelligence
10. Medical Sciences/Medicine and Surgery
11. Hospitality Management
Method of Application for NDDC Scholarship
Prospective and qualified candidates should follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship.
Visit NDDC Website: (www.nddc.gov.ng)
CRITERIA AND GUIDELINES FOR QUALIFICATION
1. Scholar must come from the Niger Delta region
2. Possess five Credits at not more than 2 sittings
3. Students must obtain First Class Degree/Second Class Upper Division to benefit from the Scholarship
The amount for the foreign scholarship shall be based on the prevailing exchange rate of the Naira.
The deadline for submission of application is Eight Weeks from the date of this advert.
MODE OF APPLICATION
1. Application must be made online (FREE) on the Commission’s website (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
i Recent passport photograph
ii Local Government Identification letter
iii Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Overseas/Nigerian University
iv Relevant degrees from recognized Universities
2. Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically
3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference
4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
5. Shortlisted candidates will take part in a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
1. Online application on the Commission’s website
2. Shortlist candidate using:
i. WASSCE/ NECO
ii. Undergraduate degree (1st Class/Second Class Upper)
iii. Local Government Identification
3. Computer Based Test to be conducted in each State of the Niger Delta by Consultants. This will test I.Q proficiency in English, Mathematics and General Paper.
4. Score a minimum of 70% in the test.
5. Shortlist Successful candidates.
6. Final verification through the Local Government Areas and Community Development Committees.
The Commission (NDDC) will not enter into any form of Communication with candidates who are not shortlisted for the Computer Based Test (CBT), those who are not invited for oral interview or candidates that are not successful during the oral interviews.
Preferences will be given to candidates from Oil Producing Host/Communities/Local Government Areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut-off mark.
The Commission will ensure a fair spread of courses amongst beneficiaries within each State.
Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
The Commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select in line with the above stated criteria and its internal consideration. The decision of the Commission in this regard is final.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Director Education, NDDC
Dr Efiong Akwa
Be the first to comment