NECO GCE Registration Form 2022/2023 is out. The National Examination council has released the 2022/2023 External GCE form for all interested candidates. See how to apply below.
NECO GCE Registration Form 2022/2023 is out
This is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education. The SSCE is in two categories. One is for candidates in the third and final year of their Senior Secondary Education and it is called SSCE Internal while the Second is SSCE External and is for candidates that are not in the School system, i.e. Private Candidates.
How to Apply for NECO GCE Registration Form
Mode of Payment:
Candidates or registration points (cyber cafes) are to Visit www.neco.gov.ng and create an account using either their emails or phone numbers, activate the accounts and pay into the NECOSA through five payment options.
- ATM Card, Internet Banking, USSD, Wallet, and Bank Branch
Application for Registration:
The registrations are both online and offline. Prospective candidates should visit the Council’s website neco.gov.ng SSCE External link to locate the nearest registration point (Cybercafe) and register at any time within the stipulated registration period. Candidates can also create an account, purchase a registration token and then proceed to the registration point to register.
- A passport size photograph is required for the registration. The candidate’s passport size photograph should NOT be more than SIX MONTHS old and must have a white background. System Camera can also be used to snap the passport size photograph at the point of registration, as the case may be.
- BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINTS WILL BE CAPTURED DURING THE OFFLINE REGISTRATION OF EACH CANDIDATE.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION DURING THE CONDUCT OF THE EXAMINATION.
- CANDIDATES FOUND TO HAVE MISMATCHED FINGERPRINTS AT THE POINT OF VERIFICATION ARE DEEMED IMPERSONATORS AND WOULD BE SANCTIONED ACCORDING TO EXTANT LAWS.
Read also – JAMB Subject Combination for Cyber Security
- Create an Account: Create an account by visiting https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng and clicking the Register Here Link.
- Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
- Login: Visit ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng Use your registered email and password to log in
- Make Payment: Once logged in, you can make payment for SSCE external examination. your payment is successful, and you will be issued exam and/or four-figure table token(s)
- Locate a Registration Point: To register, you have to visit any approved cybercafes operators registration points. Visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng to help you locate one near you.
- Register Offline: Register by providing your information, including pictures, fingerprints and subjects you wish to sit for.
- Print Your Photocard: Provide your token to upload your data. Once the system verifies your token, you will be issued a photo card with your registration number and details.
NOTE: To upload candidates’ data to the NECO portal online and obtain examination numbers, a candidate must be registered and either have an online account or have it created for him/her by a cyber café. Log in to the created account and purchase registration token(s).
SSCE External Registration Token
The Registration Token is used by candidates to register for the SSCE External Exam, either by themselves or through a Registration Point. Before a candidate can sit for the SSCE External Exam, they need to Purchase a Registration Token. A candidate can purchase his/her Registration Token from their accounts or go to the nearest Registration Point.
General Information for GCE Registration 2022 External Candidates
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the online scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones, and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti, and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
- Wearing of face mask in the exam hall is compulsory.
- Social and physical distancing in the examination hall or classroom will be strictly enforced/observed.
If you have any questions regarding the GCE 2022 registration, feel free to drop a comment below this page and we will attain to it.
|Fee Type||Amount (Naira)||Payment Code|
|Correction of Name||3,500||83041|
|Collection of Certificate||200||8403|
|Non-Validation (From 2021)||7,000||8441|