Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2022. Nestle Nigeria is inviting applicants for its 2023/24 Technical Training Programme.
Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2023/2024
Nestle Nigeria Plc is seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training program on Technical Skills Development at its Technical Centers.
see also – 2022/2023 Newcastle University Masters Scholarship – How to Apply
Airtel Nigeria Young Leadership Program 2022 for Graduates
Tai Solarin College of Education, Ijebu-Ode (TASCE) Courses and Admission Requirements
Requirements for Nestle Technical Training
- Only Students who have acquired an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Engineering or Technical courses, from any Government or approved Polytechnic in Nigeria are qualified for this Nestle Training program 2022/2023.
- Applicants should have obtained a minimum of 5 O’level credits which will include Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, or Chemistry.
- Candidates should note that the venue for the Technical training is its Agbara in Ogun state, or Abaji Factory in Abuja.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate if they do not reside in the location of the training
Locations for Nestle Nigeria Technical Training
- Agbara Factory, Ogun state
- Flower gate factory, Sagan’s Interchange,Ogun state
- Abaji Factory, Abaji, FCT
About the Technical Program
- The Nestle training program 2022/23 is targeted towards training participants for 18 months.
- The OND holders that will be participating in this program, will be awarded the Nestlé Certificate of Participation at the end of the program
- Participants will have the opportunity to work in a conducive and friendly environment.
Read Also – Federal Government Scholarship 2023/2024 Nigerian for Bsc, Msc & PhD
Application Deadline: 6th October 2022.
THE PROGRAMME Objectives
- The programme will focus on two (2) core disciplines: Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation and Control Systems activities.
- The course will last for 18 months.
- Trainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
- Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation in addition, the trainee will undergo certification with City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering Diploma3, 4 and 5.
- The programme is Tuition-free
Be the first to comment