Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruitment | Salary & How to Apply. See Below how to apply for Project Cost Engineer – Engineering / Manufacturing at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
Nigeria Machine Tools Limited Recruitment | Salary
Nigeria Machine Tools (NMT) was founded in 1980 to manufacture and distribute high integrity machine tools and other engineering products and spares designed to serve the project, operation and maintenance needs of a range of industries. As Nigeria’s first internationally certified producer of Oil industry standard Stud Bolts, Nuts and Flanges, NMT also produces customized castings for various industries including: construction, cement, oil and gas, manufacturing as well as for the transport industry. Included in our offerings is machining services which is ISO 9001 certified. Our surface treatment facility which comprises PTFE and powder coating as well as Hot Dip Galvanizing plants ensure products are finished to customer specifications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Cost Engineer – Engineering / Manufacturing
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Project Cost Engineer responsible for writing business proposals/tender preparation activities; preparation of quotations, tenders, and other business proposals.
- Provide post-order management execution support to the business development team, with associated cross-departmental liaisons with the Production and Procurement teams
- Coordinate all foreign procurements, working with the Procurement department to ensure efficiency and effectiveness are entrenched in the process
- Provide Project management Support for all company projects driven by the department, including business prospecting and post-award execution activities
- Execution of job responsibilities at all times working in a professional and practical manner to ensure that results and change are delivered in a sustainable way.
- Provide technical and project management support to the department in its prospecting activities within the Oil & Gas Industry, with a view to discovering and converting available opportunities to viable business transactions for the company.
- Analyze project data and develop detailed cost estimates
- Collaborate with project managers, stakeholders, and other team members to understand project objectives and constraints.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and provide guidance on cost management best practices.
- Develop project budgets and track project costs.
- Create and maintain cost databases and templates.
- Prepare reports and presentations on project costs and cost management strategies.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures related to cost control.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering. Project management skill is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in project cost engineering or a related field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, tools, and techniques
- Experience with cost-estimating software and tools
- Ability to work collaboratively with project managers, stakeholders, and other team members
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
N400,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: You are required to attach your CV.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2023.