Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 | 84 Regular Recruit Intake Trades / Non-Trades Men & Women – The state recruitment screening exercise is scheduled to commence in all the 36 states & FCT Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
Screening Exercise Commencement Date
The state recruitment screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 5th – 18th December 2022.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- All candidates must possess a WASCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB. In addition to the aforementioned requirements, applicants for trades positions must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Applicants must be single, born in Nigeria, and in possession of a National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit according to Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must not have been convicted of a crime by a court of law.
- Applicants must have a valid birth certificate or age declaration that has been certified by the National Population Commission, a hospital, or a local government council.
- Applicants must possess a valid state of origin certificate.
- Male and female applicants must not be shorter than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres, respectively.
- Non-trades applicants must be at least 18 years old and no older than 22 years old, while trades applicants must be no older than 26 years old as of December 31, 2022.
- All applicants must have at least four passes in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in no more than two sittings.
Summary of Requirements:
|Minimum Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Minimum Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height for Male Candidates||1.68|
|Maximum Height For Female Candidates||1.62|
|Educational Qualifications||WASSCE or NECO with at least 5 credits, including English and Mathematics|
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Interested candidates should apply via the URL provided above. Create a user account when the page loads to allow you to log in. Your username must be a valid email address.
- Log in using the username and password from the previous link.
- Fill out the application, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and fill out the appropriate Guarantor Form.
- Bring copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms with you to the specified state recruitment facilities.
- All documents will be verified by the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
- Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 15th January 2023.
Recruitment General Instructions
- Candidates should be aware that there will be no computer-based pre-selection test.
- There is no special recruitment center.
- No Zonal Screening Exercise will occur.
- All screening of potential recruits will take place in the candidates’ home state.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring electronic or recording equipment to the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates must also follow COVID-19 protocols, which include hand washing, wearing a face mask, and keeping a physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is detected doing so even during training at Depot NA will be removed from the programme.
- Candidates should bring a printout of their BVN.
- Candidates should carefully study the instructions on the website or contact the following helplines if they have any questions: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be published.
- Shortlisted candidates must report to their respective states of origin for screening from January 2 to 5, 2022.
Apply Before: December 2, 2022.