Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidate 2023 | Candidates for the 86RRI. This is to announce to the general public that the list of successful candidate for the 2023 86RRI Applicants. See the full list below.
Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidate 2023 | Candidates for the 86RRI
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their NIN Slip.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 4 – 17 December 2023.
1. Each successful candidate is to report to Nigerian Defence Academy, Ribadu Cantonment, Kaduna with the following:
a. Original credentials including online print out that bears his/her passport photograph(s).
b. Four copies of 5×7 coloured photographs in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
c. Two pairs each of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without stripes).
d. Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
e. A pair of navy blue track suit (without stripes).
f. Two pairs of white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
g. One blanket (grey or army green colour).
h. A set of cutlery.
i. One pair of national dress, one pair of black suit and 2 pairs of casual wears.
j. One white shirt, one blue shirt, a black tie and a black belt.
k. Four pairs of white socks and 2 pairs of black socks.
l. One wrist watch.
m. A pair of black laced shoes.
n. Swimming trunk.
o. Pressing iron.
2. Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
a. One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
b. Two black lounge skirts.
c. A pair of trouser suit.
d. Two black shorts (tight).
3. Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
4. Successful candidates who fail to report on the aforementioned date will forfeit their vacancies.