Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment for State Coordinators. See the requirements and how to apply here.
Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment
Nigerian Society of Teachers is the umbrella organization for registered and licensed Professional Teachers in Nigeria. The Society looks after the professional needs of members through well structured programmes
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Coordinator
Locations: Abia, Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Akwa Ibom , Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara , Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment
- The State Coordinator of Society is responsible for registering new members of the Society in the state, developing and managing engagement strategy in collaboration with the other key stakeholders internally, i.e. local government chapters and externally, i.e. Zonal Chapter leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Head the State office and work with Membership Department staff to develop and execute a plan for membership growth and retention by identifying a short-term and long-term strategy and initiatives, both in-person and online approaches.
- Must be willing to secured a conductive office accommodations and run the State office under the directives of the President and Executive Secretary; essential
- Must be willing to secure contacts and work with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria ( TRCN) State office officials, State Ministry of Education officials as well as Educational institutions within the state for the purpose of organizing training and induction for prospective members.
- Provide the strategic direction for, and management of, a marketing program supporting the Membership program to achieve membership growth
- Monitor and review effectiveness of current membership programs and make recommendations on streamlining or conclude these efforts
- Conduct member surveys to assess our programs, resources and membership initiatives and make recommendations for deepening member value and engagement.
- Strategize content and resources for Membership initiatives, such as brochures, enrollment forms, website and social media updates in collaboration with key division volunteers and marketing staff.
- Ensure that programs are implemented with high quality in accordance with the Institute’s National priorities.
- Ensure department’s planning/operations support the organization’s larger goals and objectives.
- Work with Director of Membership Operations at headquarters to manage the membership annual renewal process and develop a strategy to onboard all new members including follow-up and other personal connections.
- Partner with key volunteers and staff to assess the existing benefits of membership and work to ensure they are relevant and interesting. Make recommendations for new Member programs, and benefits.
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in relevant field with educational background.
- 7 – 14 years relevant work experience.
- Must have cognate knowledge of the requirements of area of specialization.
- Candidate should have experience of teaching in a multi-cultural environment.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable on current trends in the world as it relates to education.
- Should be complaint with ICT.
- Candidates without TRCN certificate need not to applied as application will be rejected automatically.
- Possession of Ph.D and relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must resident in Job Location.
- Candidates for post of State Coordinator must be Registered and licensed by Teacher’s Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
How to Apply for Nigerian Society of Teachers Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, up-to-date CV and scan PDF copies of credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2022.