Applications Are Now Open For The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Digital Economy Employability Programme 2022. Below are the requirements and how to apply for NITDA Digital Economy Employability Programme.
NITDA Digital Economy Employability Programme.
The core motive National Information Technology Development Agency is Driving inclusive digital adoption, optimization and connecting participants to deeper opportunities in the Digital Economy.
National Information Technology Development Agency is a public service institution established by NITDA Act 2007 as the ICT policy implementing arm of the Federal Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Scope and Benefits of Programme
- Discover opportunities in the Digital Economy
- Jumpstart one of the top 10 in-demand Digital Skills
- Learn Skills to set up Google Business Profile, and Google Suite and monetize content online
- Connect to learning platforms
- Learn how to use data and analytics for business decisions
Eligibility for the Programme
To be eligible for the NITDA-DEEP Program, You MUST:
- Be a beginner in the Digital Economy with NO prior IT skills
- Have an interest in IT skill development
- Available for training in your State of Residence.
- Ready to dedicate 2 hours daily for self-paced certification
How to Apply for NITDA Digital Economy Employability Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Closes: 30th November, 2022.
Training Start Date: 5th December, 2022.