NITDA DEEP 2022 – The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is committed to implementing the National Digital economy policy for digital Nigeria. Our mandate is to create a framework for the planning, research, development, standardization, application, coordination, monitoring, evaluation and regulation of Information Technology practices in Nigeria.
The priorities of the Agency are Developmental Regulation, Digital Literacy and Skills, Solid Infrastructure, Service Infrastructure, Digital Services Development and Promotion, Software Infrastructure, Digital Society and Emerging Technologies & Indigenous Content Development and Adoption.
The NITDA-Digital Economy Employability Programme (DEEP) aims at driving inclusive digital adoption, optimization and connecting participants to deeper opportunities in the Digital Economy.
To be eligible for the NITDA-DEEP Program, You MUST be a…
- Beginner in the Digital Economy with NO prior IT skills
- Have an interest in IT skill development
- Available for training in your State of Residence.
- Ready to dedicate 2 hours daily for self-paced certification
- Discover opportunities in the Digital Economy
- Jumpstart one of the top 10 in-demand Digital Skills
- Learn Skills to set up Google Business Profile, and Google Suite and monetize content online
- Connect to learning platforms
- Learn how to use data and analytics for business decisions
How to Apply for deep.nitda.gov.ng Programme 2022
In order to apply for the Digital Economy Employability Programme (DEEP) scheme organized by NITDA, candidates are required to follow below procedures.
- Visit the official registration portal https://deep.nitda.gov.ng/
- Scroll to mid-section of the page to locate the application button or tab here to go directly feel the application form.
- While on the application page, individuals are required to fill the form with their correct information having met the requirements needed for registration.
- When done filling the form, you will need to tab on the “Submit Application” button located underneath the application form to send in your entry.
Application Closing Date: November 30, 2022
Training begins on 5th December, 2022.