National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) IHatch Startup Incubation Programme 3RD COHORT. Below are the requirements for Application.
About NITDA IHatch Startup Incubation Programme 2023
iHatch is a free intensive business incubation programme that lasts for five months and is designed to assist Nigerian business owners in refining their business ideas through a series of coaching sessions, lectures, and boot camps in order to generate business models that are both viable and scalable. The youth, creativity, entrepreneurialism, and technological advancement will be the primary focuses of the incubation programme.
States that are Qualified for this Programme
This Cohort is happening in the following locations:
- FCT Abuja
- Kano State
- Lagos State
- Gombe State
- Rivers State
Objectives of NITDA Programme
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates.
Who Can Apply for NITDA iHatch Programme
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- SECTOR: ALL SECTORS
- Education Technology (EdTech)
- Agricultural Technology (AgriTech)
- Health Technology (HealthTech)
- Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Government Technology (GovTech)
Benefits of NITDA iHatch Startup Incubation Programme
- Free offline/online interactive trainings
- Free coworking space at NCAIR, Abuja
- Mentorship sessions with tech specialists
- Networking opportunities
- Funding opportunities
How to Apply for NITDA iHatch Startup Incubation Programme
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Applications › 7th Dec 2022 – 7th Jan 2023
- Assessment and selection › 9th Jan – 31st Jan 2023
- Notification to startups › 1st Feb – 20th Feb. 2023
- Training Starts › March 2023