NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2023/2024. Below are the Requirements and how to apply for the 2023/2024 NNPC/Chevron JV Scholarship Awards 2023/2024.
NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), in collaboration with its Joint Venture (JV) partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC), is inviting applications from suitably qualified Nigerian students for the 2023 NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards.
The scholarship program, which is a significant component of Chevron’s strategic social investment in education in Nigeria, is open to full-time, second-year (200 Level) students studying a variety of courses. The program offers an exceptional opportunity for students from all states of the federation to further their education.
The scholarship is available for students in the following fields of study:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration / Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies / Surveying
- Geology / Geophysics / Geo-Informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Medicine / Surgery
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5.0 grade system or equivalent in other grade systems.
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to apply through the official web portal by follow the link below:
The application deadline is midnight on the 23rd of June, 2023.
- Only applications submitted through the web portal will be considered.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC / CNL JV National University Scholarship program.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on a combination of academic indices from credentials submitted by students.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship award program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), its joint venture partner, Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) or any of its affiliates.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for 2023 NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship program is free.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- CNL does NOT assign representatives or agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- If awarded the scholarship, you cannot transfer the offer to another university or course of study.
- Multiple application leads to automatic disqualification.
The 2023 NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards is a fantastic opportunity for Nigerian students to pursue their academic aspirations. Therefore, all eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline.