Work Nation Training for Exited Npower beneficiaries – Work Nation is Africas’ talent/skill acquisition platform, where talents/skills are developed also and connected to opportunities across the globe.
To ensure the alarming rate of unemployment in the country is curtailed, the Federal Government has taken a further step ahead to introduce the WORK NATION program where the out gone Npower C1 Beneficiaries will be trained/ retrained and connected to opportunities across the globe.
All Npower C1 Beneficiaries whom this program (WORK NATION) is reflecting on their dashboard are advised to take the test and wait patiently for the selection stage. During this process of test-taking, ensure your details are correctly captured and avoid erroneous entries.
At WORK NATION, we have taken a unique demand-driven and proactive approach to bridging Africa’s talent gap and meeting global workplace needs. Working with strategic organisations and partners that are aligned with our mission, we match talents with national, regional and global opportunities by:
- A) Preparing talents to meet specific industry needs in line with global shifts in the nature of work and skill set demands.
- B) Customizing training curriculum to equip, up-skill and re-skill talents as best fits for global brands and the digital economy
- C) Pre-qualifying talents for industry-specific training and selection for internship or employment.
- D) Blending the skills, attitude, experience and passion of talents to meet the expectations of the future of work.
The Featured Jobs To Likely Matched With After Career Training Are:
1) Business Analyst
2) Customer Service
7) Full stack development
8) Petroleum engineering
9) Administrative assistant
11) Customer Service Representative
13) Sales Management
14) Mechanical engineering
15) Data analyst
16) Human resources
Top Employers Are:
How to Register for Npower Work Nation Training 2022
Interested and qualified applicants should visit https://www.worknation.ng/.