NATCOM Development and Investment Limited Recruitment. See the requirements and how to apply for HSE Coordinator, West at NATCOM Development and Investment Limited (Ntel). NTEL Recruitment for HSE Coordinator Job Application.
Ongoing NTEL Recruitment for HSE Coordinator Job Application
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology across the largest possible network coverage in the most effective, valuable and satisfying manner.
We firmly believe that by delivering superb and unparalleled broadband-based mobile services, we can help individuals and enterprises harness the power of connectivity and maximise their potentials. This belief is pursued and sustained by anchoring our activities on the fundamental LIVE principle- leadership, innovation, value and experience.
NTEL Recruitment for HSE Coordinator Job Description
Job Title: HSE Coordinator, West
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor and ensure compliance to company HSE policies, programs, procedures, and guidelines.
- Promote HSE awareness through development and conducting of relevant HSE training and awareness sessions and information materials.
- Coordinate and supervise maintenance program on safety and fire protection equipment’s and ensure they operate correctly and maintain reliability.
- Carry out and document incident investigation to identify root causes and provide recommendations to prevent reoccurrence.
- Collate, analyze, report and document data on all health and safety incidents and performance measures.
- Conduct hazard analysis, facility inspections and risk assessment to proactively identify hazards, risk, and unsafe practices. Track to closure implementation of corrective actions and recommend measures to control risk and prevent incidents.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
How to Apply for NTEL Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th Novemer, 2022.