NTNU Masters Scholarshi Norway 2023/2024 | Tuition Free Scholarship. Apply now for Tuition-Free Masters Study at NTNU, Norway. Below are the requirements and how to apply.
NTNU Masters Scholarshi Norway 2023/2024
Prior to 2023, these programmes were entirely tuition-free and open to international students of all nationalities. In 2023, however, a number of students can still have access to the tuition free study in Norway.
All programmes have a duration of two years and are taught in English. NTNU does not charge tuition fees, international students can take the advantage, apply to study a two-year masters degree free of charge.
AT A GLANCE:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): NTNU, Norway
- Host Institution(s): NTNU, Norway
- Scholarship Worth: Full tuition waiver
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: International students
Read also: Killam Doctoral Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria | Tuition-Free Masters Study at NTNU 2023
The following set of students are exempted from tuition fee payments at NTNU
- Citizens of an EU/EEA country or Switzerland.
- Exchange students from NTNU’s partner universities.
- Students who were admitted to their study program before 2023.
- Students admitted to an Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Programme.
- Students awarded a full degree scholarship from the Norwegian Directorate for Higher Education and Skills (HK-dir) through collaboration programmes such as NORPART, STAR etc.
- Students with a permanent residence permit in Norway or whom have a residence permit on one of the grounds listed under exemptions.
Additionally students should meet the following conditions to qualify for a tuition waiver;
- A first degree (a bachelor’s degree) in a relevant field with a grade point average of at least C on the ECTS scale or equivalent
- Meet the programme specific requirements of your chosen programme
- Be proficient in English language with proof of proficiency
- Admission is highly competitive, hence, Excellent academic performance is a major criteria for selection
How to Apply: To apply and be awarded a tuition free study at NTNU, interested candidates are to select from a list of eligible masters programme. Instructions and links to apply are readily available at the official website of the institution.
Application Deadline: Varies