Full List of Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements [Updated] – The management of NUBAPOLY has recently published an updated list of approved courses available in the institution. See below to feed your curiosity about NUBAPOLY List of Courses.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic is a tertiary education institution in Zaria Kaduna State, Nigeria. The school was established in February 1989, during the administration of Colonel Dangiwa Umar.
READ ALSO – Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Zaria Post UTME Form
NUBAPOLY List of Courses [Updated]
Below are the programmes approved by National Board for Technical Education (NTBE) for the Polytechnic.
SEE ALSO – JAMB O’level Result Upload
ALSO READ – JAMB Result Upload Closing Date and Guidelines
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.