National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Senate List. NYSC Batch A Senate List 2023 – How to Access the List. NYSC has released the 2023 Batch A senate list. See how to access the List Below.
NYSC Batch A Senate List 2023 – How to Access the List
This is to inform all prospective corps members of the National Youth Service Corps (2023 Batch ‘A’) that they can now check the Senate and Academic Board approved mobilisation list of their various institutions on the NYSC portal for free.
It should be noted that the uploading of approved names is currently ongoing. All questions about ‘date of birth’ and ‘name correction’ should be directed to the Students Affairs Unit.
See also –
How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List
Follow the five simple steps below to check whether your name has been uploaded to the NYSC Senate-approved list:
NB: Uploading of names is still ongoing. If your name is yet to be uploaded on the portal, your school might still be in the process of uploading. So you can keep checking back. Any complaint should be directed to your institution without delay.
NYSC Registration Tips for Prospective Corps Members
- The fresh Registration link is for those registering for the first time.
- The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, do not create a new account instead, click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
- Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload a passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest; you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
- Use the available links on your dashboard appropriately, and stay connected to all our Social Media Platforms for the latest updates.
- Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard, Spelling errors, rearrangement, addition and removal of Name.
- There is an Inclusion of Date of Birth on Discharge Certificates. You are to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, otherwise use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction immediately after your Online Registration. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on camp.
- Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters.