Oil and Gas Job | Requirement, Salary & How to Apply. Apply Now for Personal Assistant in a Reputable Oil and Gas Servicing Company.
Oil and Gas Job | Requirement, Salary & How to Apply
Value Edge Management Service Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas Servicing company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The secretary will provide administrative support for the senior management. In this role, He will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Managing and coordinates the executive portfolio.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- He will also be responsible for composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; documents, and presentations.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the and CEO, with Board members, donors, Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO’s programmatic initiatives.
- Process MD’s correspondences, manage office systems including data management and filling.
- Screen calls, enquires, and requests; filter email and ensure they are attended to as per urgency/priority.
- Provide leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO
- Ensuring efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Provide comprehensive secretarial support and assistance to the MD in the discharge of his duties.
- Proactively prioritize, plan, and schedule MD’s busy schedule, electronic diary, assessing the priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage MD’s travel log and travel arrangements including visas/accommodation.
- Manage relationships with both internal and external customers, teams, partners, etc.
- Manage arrangements for management meetings, taking minutes and typing minutes of the meeting.
- Reconcile monthly expenses.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five years experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, in a structured environment.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook and call forwarding.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.