Oil and Gas Recruitment for Telecoms Projects & Operations Engineer. Do you want to work in an oil and gas industry, check out the jobs opportunity available and the company recruiting.
Oil and Gas Recruitment for Telecoms Projects & Operations Engineers
Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telecoms Projects & Operations Engineer
Location: Lagos and Rivers
- Carry out technical engineering studies for the design, installation and standardization of Telecom systems, mast, earthing, etc. in line with specifications and GS TEL installation rules.
- Prepare technical reports, assisting in development of the 5-year work program, evaluating equipment obsolescence and propose replacement plan, update engineering and technical documents and manuals.
- Preparation of technical dossier (Scope of work) to request for quotation from contractors regarding telecommunication projects, and specific operations on systems.
- Propose Improvement of the quality of service provided by the Telecommunication Contractors for systems maintenance. Participate in supervision of third-party contractor on site to ensure compliance to installation rules
- Recommend and implement appropriate solutions for operational problems/anomalies of Telecommunication Equipment/Systems at Field.
- Actively participate in FAT, Commissioning activities for all Telecoms equipment and systems, and prepares punch lists and follow-up the progress of the punch list.
- Participates in various commercial activities as required, coordinates the inspection of materials, evaluates technical offers, prepares Service Orders, answers technical queries from suppliers.
- Operation and maintenance of the following field systems and equipment: PA/GA, CCTV, GMDSS, Access control, Radar with AIS, UHF/VHF Radios, Satellite TV, Line of site/Non-line of site microwave links: WiMAX, 4G/LTE, Radar Beacon (RACON), Non-Directional Beacon (NBD), Video conference, Infrastructure monitoring systems
- Prepares technical specifications and scope of work to approved standards for various Telecoms projects (O&G, evolution/revamp), evaluate technical bids and prepares evaluation reports and supervise the project deployment.
- Prepare specifications for telecommunications service contracts and required equipment/services needed to perform the Annual Maintenance Contract for Telecoms critical equipment to maintain high availability and reliability. Carry out routine telecommunication assessment visit and propose improvements
- Supervise offshore Telecom specialists and assist in carrying out of maintenance activities on Telecom systems
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a University Degree B.Sc. (Second Class lower) or HND (Distinction) in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in telecommunication or network engineering, operation, and maintenance.
- Good reporting, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge and use of computer drawing and office applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2023.