Job at Oilserv Limited Recruitment for HSE Officer. See the qualifications and how to apply for HSE Officer at Oilserv Limited Here.
Oilserv Limited Recruitment for HSE Officer
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Our QHSE department needs an experienced Health, Safety, and Environment officer who have an in-depth knowledge of environmental management system with qualifications to match.
- The primary role of the HSE Officer is to support the QHSE department and to provide HSE expertise to our Business processes/Projects.
- Ensures a safe system of work is in place before work commencement
- Implementation of Permit-To-Work (PTW) system when required
- Prepare job-specific HSE documentation such as
- HSE Plan, Work Method Statement, JHA, etc.
- Ensures compliance with applicable Regulations.
- Conduct emergency drills when required
- Ensure good housekeeping is practiced and maintained at all times in the workplace.
- Conduct EMS Internal Audit
- Conduct risk assessment
- Incident/Accident reporting and investigation.
- Ensure that health, safety, and environmental policies are adhered to
- Identify and assess hazards, risks, and control measures for specific operations or processes.
- Carry out HSE inductions for new stall and visitors
- Conduct regular HSE inspections including equipment/vehicle inspections.
- Prepare requisite HSE report when required
- Identify and report Unsate Acts and unsafe Conditions at the workplace
- Conduct Peptalk/Tool Box Talk before work commencement and document it accordingly.
Job Qualification & Experience
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or any related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Health, Safety, and Environment.
- Possess NEBOSH-IGC, ISO14001:2015 certificate & ISPON HSE Level 3 certificate.
Required Profile & Skills:
- Passionate about Health, Safety, and Environment
- Trained Internal Auditor with requisite skills/knowledge to conduct an Audit . Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Good understanding of Environmental management system-ISO14001:2015.
- Strong interpersonal relationships.
How to Apply for Oilserv Limited Safety Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail