Federal Polytechnic Oko Admission List 2022/2023 – How to check OkoPoly admission list – The Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly) admission list of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various National Diploma programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly) admission list for ND programmes is now available online.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Oko ND Admission List
- Go to Oko Poly admission status checking portal @ http://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/modules/admissions/checkadmissionstatus.aspx.
- Select ‘Student Type’ from the drop-down i.e. National Diploma.
- Select your session from the drop-down i.e. 2022-2023.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit‘ to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly) ND full-time programmes are advised to:
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Accept OkoPoly Admission on Jamb Caps Portal
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly) admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Oko Poly ND Full-Time admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Be the first to comment