Oleaster Recruitment | Apply Now for Mental Health Support Worker. Below are the Salary, Requirements and how to Apply for Oleaster Recruitment.
Oleaster Recruitment | Apply Now for Mental Health Support Worker
The Oleaster is a Behavioral Health Center that provides a holistic treatment approach needed to fight addiction and other mental health issues. Our Client-first philosophy, licensed and empathetic staff allow us to meet you wherever you are in your recovery journey.
We work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your individual needs. Our integrative approach combines today’s most effective treatment strategies with long-standing, evidenced-based techniques to help you achieve lasting recovery.
The Oleaster is located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mental Health Support Worker
Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist in the provision of care and support under the guidance of a qualified nurse.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide personalised care and support services to patients
- Support the nurses on duty and the clinicians while they carry out their duties
- Assist patients with their personal hygiene in the morning
- Make sure patient’s bed area and the dining area are cleaned after use
- Interact more with patients during their activity schedule
- Maintain continuous contact with patients in the Facility without ever leaving them unattended to.
- To escort service users/patients as required under the guidance and supervision of the qualified nurse
- Receive instructions from the nurse in charge of the ward at all times
- Complete observation charts and handover checklist
- Ensure the patient’s environment is safe and neat; free from harmful objects
- Ensure that electrical appliances e.g. bulbs, Air conditions and other appliances are switched off when not in use.
- Monitor and observe patient closely and report behavioural changes.
- Physical Care: intervene in areas of physical need to ensure that patients have good levels of personal hygiene, nutrition, sleep et cetera:Assist in patient’s body, oral, nail and hair cares.
- If the need be, bathe patients, lay their beds
- Manage potentially violent and confrontational situations with patients
- Assist service users/patients with activities of daily living under the supervision of senior staff
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Nurse or clinicians.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of ND in Health Related and other Social Sciences Course
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Must be physically fit and strong
- Ability to play any form of games/ sports will be an added advantage
- Fluent in English.
How to Apply for Oleaster Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.