Osun State College of Education (OSCOED) Ilesa Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Are you interested to know all about OSCOED Post UTME Form? Kindly check below to know the commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
In 1976, when Oyo state was created out of the former western state of Nigeria, there was no single college of education in the state. Erstwhile Oluyole College of Education, Ibadan, had been merged with Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo in 1967 during the first military era.
Yet the need for such institute for the production of the professional, well trained middle- level teachers was more apparent. By 1977, Oyo State had about two hundred and fifty secondary schools and eighteen teacher trainin colleges the state was second only to Imo state in the number of students. Following the universal primary schools, which necessitated not only subsequently the training of secondary school teachers’ but college tutors.
OSCOED Complete List of Courses
It may interest you to know that the institution offers the following courses;
- Education and Political Science
- Business Education
- Education and Christian Religious Studies
- Education and English Language
- Computer Education
READ ALSO – Osun State College of Education (OSCOED) Ilesa Cut Off Mark
- Integrated Science
- Library and Information Science
- Biology Education
- Technical Education
- Education and Social Studies
- Chemistry Education
READ ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting / Accountancy
OSCOED Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the prestigious Osun State College of Education (OSCOED) Ilesa would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of Osun State College of Education (OSCOED) Ilesa is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. Osun State College of Education (OSCOED) Ilesa is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
OSCOED Post UTME Form Requirements 2022/2023
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
OSCOED Post UTME Form Registration Procedures
See below for procedures on how to successfully register;
1. Log on to the address: https://oscoedilesa.edu.ng from any Internet access point (e.g. CYBERCAFES)
2. Click on the link “Student Registration” under “Admission” sub Menu.
3. A form will drop, Enter your Registration Number without any space., Password, name, email address, state of origin, department, school, degree, etc.
4. Upon completion of the form, click on the “Register”. A username (Registration Number) and the password entered will be displayed on the screen.
5. Click on the login button at the end of this page. Another page will be displayed to enter your username and password, and then fill your bio-data, academic records, educational history, etc
6. On completion of 6 above, you will be shown the summary of your bio-data, then click on “CONTINUE”. Thereafter a green link “Click Here and Proceed to Make Payment” will be displayed.
7. Click on the – “Proceed to Make Payment”. This prompts a new page, simply enter your Registration Number and password click Login.
8. Update your Student Data Properly and Proceed to generate your Payment Slip for your School Fees for payment in the designated Bank. Print your Bank Payment Slip, since you will require the information on it to be able to pay your fees at the bank.
9. After Payment, go back to the website and register for courses, edit and update your bio data and generally be able to access the other functionalities of the Portal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb
Be the first to comment